Saturday 1 September 2012

About Sophie

Hi, my name's Sophie and I completely fail at writing descriptions about myself so I'm sorry if this page is a total mess. Urm, I'm sixteen years old. I'm in year 11 at school. I have an older sister called Jess and a fluffy, ginger cat called Louie. I'm obsessed with Cath Kidston, Keeping Up With The Kardashians (don't judge), Coldplay, Topshop and Urban Outfitters (although I can afford hardly anything), Nicholas Spark's books and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. To see more of my 'obsessions', check out my 'About Me Tag' here. I can't wait to leave school and study Photography, Media, Psychology and English Language at college.

I'm thoroughly enjoying having a blog that I can call my own. I've been a fan of blogs and Youtube for many years now and am so happy that I'm sharing this amazing adventure with Olivia. I honestly don't know what else to write now so if you have any other questions for me, then you can contact me on my twitter account or tumblr.