Thursday 3 January 2013

Shopping Purchases

Happy New Year! I'm a little bit late, but oh well. So I went shopping today and finally bought some items. I've been shopping a couple of times since the after Christmas sales have started, but haven't been able to find anything worth buying, but today I was in a good mood and found some great things.


I went into Cath Kidston and immediately found this gorgeous paper. I'm a huge fan of their Kempton Rose range and I also wanted to find some gorgeous paper to decorate my jar like Olivia blogged about here. It's also double sided, but with a blue version of the red pattern which is lovely. I found a set of Cath Kidston postcards with some of my favourite patterns on which I knew would be perfect for writing thank you letters to my family for my Christmas presents. I also bought some Kempton Rose gift tags for wrapping up future birthday presents.


The first thing I bought was this gorgeous skirt from Primark. I don't usually wear skirts, but recently I've been admiring them a lot and wanted to buy one. I'm really excited to wear this skirt with tights and boots in the coming weeks. It has a really unique pattern that I love.


I've been debating recently over whether I should get this grey dress or the purple one but today I decided on this one. I tried it on in the changing rooms and it looked really good with my black tights and boots. I did hesitate with this dress because I thought it was too dark and a little bit hard to style, but it looks great with dark tights. I plan to accommodate this dress into my spring and summer wardrobe with a white wash denim waist coat and a brown bag, but for now my leather jacket will do.

Let me know what you think of my purchases and what you reckon I could style them with. I'd love to hear your opinions. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love love!! There's sooo many nice things in the Cath Kidston shop near me... but they're too expensive at the moment (cries) Happy new year and all the best for 2013 xxxxx

    http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! Wish there was a Cath Kidston store where i live!

    http://raspberry-notes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete