Saturday 26 October 2013

I Heart Autumn Tag

Hey everyone! Long time no see. I'm not going to apologise for our absence because we always seem to say sorry hundreds of times after being MIA and it gets annoying (but I do apologise anyway). We've been extremely busy with work at the moment as we started college in September. A Levels are such a huge step from GCSE!! However, it's now October half term and although we've got even more homework/coursework to do, I decided to do the autumn tag!


Favourite thing about autumn?
I absoloutely love how the trees transform into beautiful shades of golden orange and vivid reds. Snuggling up in bed with a good book/magazine in the evenings with fairy lights glowing around the room and being able to hear the wind and the rain outside. I also like carving pumpkins and bonfire night when the sky bursts with colour whilst you huddle in a group and stare upwards and all you can smell is smoke and delicious food being cooked.

Favourite drink?
I've never been one to like warm drinks but I tried my friends' hot chocolate from Starbucks the other day and I surprisingly loved it. I'd love to experiment with marshmallows and sprinkles, but I've recently given up chocolate until advent starts so hot chocolate will have to wait until December unfortunately. 

Favourite scent/candle?
I love the smoky smell of bonfires and firework night, but of course I also love Yankee candles! Vanilla candles smell absoloutely delicious.

Favourite colour?
Autumn is just a perfect excuse to wear darker clothing and this has influenced my favourite colours this season. I adore oxblood (all year round to be honest), brown, dark blues and greens. Not typically red, orange, yellow but all set for winter!

Favourite fashion trend?
This season I'm in love with tartan but not the typical red tartan, more like this tartan from Urban Outfitters. I stomp around in boots all year round but they're perfect for autumn too. The temperature hasn't quite dropped enough yet to wear chunky knit scarves yet, but I can't wait to begin layering them with my outfits when the temperature begins to cool soon.
ahhh Fall

Favourite TV show?
I can't narrow it down to just one, so here is a list of TV shows I can't wait for/am currently enjoying: The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, New Girl, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! and Downton Abbey.

Favourite Music to listen to?
Hmm, at the moment I love Arctic Monkeys particularly Knee Socks and Fireside. I also love the song Wide Eyes by Local Natives. I mainly search 'autumn' and 'indie' into 8tracks and listen to all the mixes on there. Check out my account to see what my favourite mixes and songs are. 

Favourite film?
It's not even out yet, but I'm dead excited for Thor 2 to come out on Wednesday. My two friends and I are planning to go see it on the day it comes out eek!! 

I hope you enjoyed my autumn tag. I tag anyone to do it!!! Thanks for reading.

Sophie x



1 comment:

  1. I love hot chocolate in the winter! My favourite is the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete