Saturday 14 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I absolutely love the lead up to Christmas, and this year is no exception. I'm not usually excited for Christmas day however, as it tends to go a little bit too quickly for my liking, but this year I'm so enthusiastic like a 7 year old child. This year I chose to buy a few extra Christmas decorations for my bedroom which makes my room feel a bit more cosier in the evenings.

This candle smells absolutely delicious. I can't even describe its scent, but wow, its good! I'm slightly upset though as I've lit it so frequently over the last year or two that it's nearly all gone.
I bought these beautiful 'xmas' and 'love' signs from Tesco for £1 each which I thought was a total bargain! I love to snuggle in bed with my fairy lights wrapped around my headboard at this time of year.
Fun fact: I've had this snow globe and Christmas tree since forever basically and when I was younger I genuinely thought there were real presents attached to the tree so I used to open them all, only to be disappointed when I found cubes of polystyrene. I bought these tea light holders from Poundland. 
How adorable are my Christmas, fair isle paper chains I purchased last year from Cath Kidston?
I can't remember where this 'Merry Christmas' banner was from but I adore it!

I hope you're all well and are having a fantastic lead up to Christmas! See you soon,

Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment